Sunday, February 14, 2010

Never Think - Chapter 14


!!Warning for the young readers - there is some graphic sexual content in this chapter!

CHAPTER 14:

I laid on the bed and cried. I knew he didn’t mean it like it sounded. I should’ve answered his calls. I was just pissed that he was finally here, but only for a few hours. I was taking my frustration out on him. I was taking everything out on him. I sighed as he continued to bang on the door. I finally got off the bed and unlocked the door, not opening it. When he heard the click of the door unlocking, he swung it open. I got back in bed.

“Kristen, I didn’t mean to upset you. I know this is difficult for you, it is for me too.”

I scoffed. “This is difficult for you? You have nothing to lose!” I screamed. “You can walk out that door at any time and never come back! You can live your life. My life will never be the same! Never!” The look on his face was one of shock and confusion. He looked angry and hurt. “I’m sorry; I’m just so afraid of losing you.” I cried.

“Damn it, Kristen!” he yelled. “What else do I have to do?? I’m not going anywhere! I just flew across the country because you wouldn’t answer your damn cell phone!”

He turned around and left the room, slamming the door behind him. I wasn’t really expecting that. I sighed in frustration and fell back into the bed. I laid there over analyzing everything that had just happened. I think there was a part of me that cared so much about Rob, that I didn’t want him to be damned to this life, of possibly raising Michael’s child, just for me. He deserved to live his life and be happy and not tied down in my drama.

Some time later my eyes flew open and I sat up quickly. I had another dream, about the baby. She was sitting alone, in the middle of an empty room. Her room. She was crying. Her facial features weren’t clear to me. Her face was just a blur. I glanced at the clock. It was almost 1:00 a.m. Panic hit me when I realized I had fallen asleep and Rob never came back to our room. I hurried out of bed and into the living room to see if he was there.

“Rob?” I called his name. No response.

I noticed the light downstairs was on. I ran down the stairs and saw that the door to the theater room was closed. I let out a sigh of relief, realizing he must have been in there. I knocked lightly on the door and when he didn’t respond, I gently pushed it open. He was sound asleep on the couch. There were three empty bottles of beer next to his guitar on the floor. I sat on the edge of the couch and brushed his messy hair from his face. I leaned down and whispered, “I’m sorry,” in his ear. I kissed his scruffy cheek. His eyes fluttered open and I sat back.

He didn’t say anything, he just looked at me.

I spoke softly. “Rob, I’m sorry. If I can only have a few hours with you, I’ll take it. Please, can we just forget about earlier, and move on?”

He shook his head yes as he yawned. His eyes were bloodshot.

“Come to bed with me,” I said as I stood.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me back down on the couch. “Just stay here. I’ll never get up if I get in our bed.”

I laid on my side next to him, his arms enveloped me. I felt the scruff on his face brush against my cheek before I felt his lips press briefly against my bare shoulder. “I’m sorry too.” I felt his warm breath on my ear. “I love you.”

I was relieved to hear that. A small smile spread across my face. I squeezed his hand that rested in its place on my stomach. “I love you too.”

It seemed like only seconds had passed when I heard the alarm on his cell phone going off. He groaned and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

“What time is it?” I asked, my eyes still closed.

“A little after 2:00 a.m.”

“Can’t we sleep like another hour?” I whined.

“I wanted to take a shower before I left, I have to go straight to the set when I get back.”

I sighed. “Okay.”

We both got off the couch and walked groggily up the stairs to the main floor and into our bedroom. I crawled into bed and closed my eyes. I didn’t hear Rob moving. Curious, I opened my eyes to see him standing in the middle of the room looking at me.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Take a shower with me...”

“Uh...” I hesitated. I looked at my stomach. “This isn’t exactly cute.”

Rob laughed. “It’s actually very cute. I promise I’ll behave, I just haven’t had enough time with you yet.”

He was right. It had been a long time since I had seen him in the buff. That image intrigued me and I quickly crawled out of bed. Rob smiled and went into the bathroom and turned the water on. I followed him, shedding my clothes as I went.

As he undressed, I stepped into our large walk-in double shower and adjusted the temperature. When I was sure the water was warm enough, I stepped inside. I was looking up at the skylight in the shower, noticing the stars, when Rob stepped in and startled me. He stood behind me and began gently massaging my shoulders. It felt wonderful. I leaned into him and his arms wrapped around me. I reached my hand up and wrapped it around his neck, pulling his face to mine. “Please don’t go,” I whispered.

His lips grazed mine. “I have to.”

I turned to face him and I hated the little bit of distance my belly put between us. I didn’t want him to go. I was tired of being alone. Our eyes met and we stared at each other, never blinking. One of his arms went around my waste, his hand resting gently on my lower back. His other hand cradled my face. His touch felt so good. I had missed it. I leaned my face into the palm of his hand, never wanting it leave. My hand covered his. I had closed my eyes, and was slightly surprised when I felt his lips crash upon my own.

His tongue desperately sought entrance to my mouth. I obliged, and our tongues danced passionately together as the warm water rushed over us. I pulled back momentarily, breathless. “I thought you were going to behave?” I asked him.

He pulled back even farther. “I’m sorry.”

I giggled. “I’m kidding. Come here.” I pulled him to me and wrapped my arms around his neck, my lips quickly finding his. I could feel his growing erection against my belly and it felt like there was a small party in the pit of my stomach. I had never craved anything so much in my life. I wanted him.

He wanted me too. I could tell. His hands desperately explored me as he pushed me against the slate tiles of the shower. The coldness of the tiles against my back, the warm water, and the hot moisture pooling in my center was nearly enough to make me come undone. His lips left mine and his tongue trailed slowly down my neck, across my shoulders and finally to my breasts. Although I was glad to have him there, another part of my body desperately sought his attention. I placed my hands on his shoulders and gently pushed down. His eyes shot up at me.

“Please...” I begged.

His crooked smile spread across his face and my heart melted. If I was carrying his child, I wanted her to have that smile.

He stood up and kissed me again before ordering me to turn around. I did as he asked. I faced the slate tiles and he came up behind me. He gently grabbed my left wrist and moved my arm above my head, placing the palm of my hand against the tile. He did the same thing with my right hand.

“Keep these here,” he said. His fingers lightly traced down my right arm, sending a chill through me. His right hand continued tracing my silhouette. His left hand did the same thing, beginning at my hips. His hands continued all the way to the outside of my knees. They grazed the front of my knees and began trailing upwards, inside my thighs. His hands squeezed the flesh of my thighs just outside my center. I was going crazy. He was touching me everywhere except where I wanted to be touched. He doesn’t usually tease me like that.

“Rob...” I uttered.

“Yes?”

“Please...touch me.” I begged.

He stood, his chest against my back, his arms wrapped around me. I turned my head to meet his gaze. His thumb gently traced my bottom lip before he pressed his lips to mine.

“I love you,” he whispered.

I smiled against his lips as I felt his right hand settle in the space below that so desperately sought his attention. His touch was slow and meandering at first, before rubbing tight, quick circles around my center. I moaned as his other hand explored my body. I was on sensory overload. I felt all my muscles begin to tense. Just as I was about to explode, his fingers dove inside me, thrusting feverishly as I closed around them. A mixture of moans and the beginnings of his name left my mouth several times before I finally relaxed. I lowered my arms and leaned against the cold tiles. Rob gently massaged me and I revealed in his touch, as I was still very sensitive. I leaned back and collapsed in his arms. I felt like jello.

He laughed.

“Sorry, it’s been so long.”

He kissed my neck, drawing lazy circles against my skin with his tongue. “I know.”

I caught my breath momentarily before devising a plan to keep him. I knew it was wrong, but perhaps if I could distract him long enough, he would forget that he was supposed to be on a plane in a matter of a couple of hours. What are they going to do? Fire him? He’s Robert fucking Pattinson. A wicked smile crossed my face as I turned to face him. I pushed him against the slate tiles, in the exact spot I had been. I held his arms to his side and laid his palms flat against the tiles.

“You’re turn,” I said, as I looked up at him through my lashes. He smiled shyly at me before I stole his lips with my own. I slowly worked my way down his body with my tongue. When he tried to touch me, I would gently place his palms back against the tile. I eventually made my way to his hips. I sucked and nibbled on the sensitive skin in that area while he made inaudible sounds above me.

“Kristen...,” he choked out.

“Hmm?” I asked, glancing up at him, my tongue tracing his hip bone.

He groaned. “Dammit, please, you’re killing me.”

I giggled. “Just returning the favor, baby.”

I lingered a bit longer, teasing him tastefully with my tongue before I took him in my hand, gently stroking him. I loved the way his soft skin felt in my hand. I loved looking up at him, to see his eyes shut tightly and his face scrunched up in some sort of pleasurable pain. He gasped when I took him in my mouth. I gently positioned myself on my knees in front of him as I slowly assaulted him with my lips, tongue and hand. I loved the sounds he made when I did this. I would never tire of making him sound so vulnerable and desperate. His hands began to tangle themselves in my hair, gently pulling it, and I didn’t push them away. I liked to feel him exert his tension on me while I worked on him.

When I could tell he was close, I would stop and focus my attention else where. I wanted to make this last as long as possible. I wanted him to forget the fact that he was supposed to be on a plane to New York. I know it was selfish of me, but I had missed him so much.

By the third time I brought him so close to the edge and then stopped, I could tell he was frustrated.

He said my name through gritted teeth, as a warning. “Kristen.”

I looked up at him innocently. “Sorry.”

He exhaled sharply as I took him my mouth again. I didn’t stop this time. I felt him tense and grow against my lips, his fingers tangled in my hair, pulling fistfuls at a time. Just as he was about to lose it, he pulled my hair sharply, pulling him from my mouth. I flinched in pain, but continued to finish him off with my hand. The pleasurable sounds escaping deep from his chest were like music to my ears. When he was finished, he leaned against the tiles, eyes closed, breathing heavy. I stood and leaned against him. He opened his eyes while running a hand through my hair.

“I’m sorry, are you okay? I didn’t want you to...with the baby and all.”

I laughed. “I’m fine. I wouldn’t have...” I kissed him, gently sucking his bottom lip between mine. We moved back so we were more directly under the flow of water. It was starting to get cold.

We quickly washed our hair and each other before getting out of the shower. I was freezing. I stepped into our large walk-in closet off of the bathroom and put on a pair of panties and one of Rob’s old button up flannel shirts. When I heard him cursing, I knew he must have seen the time.

I rushed out of the closet and bathroom and into our bedroom to see him quickly getting dressed. I glanced at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was 20 minutes to 4:00 a.m. His flight was at 4:30 a.m.

“You’ll never make it,” I said quietly.

“If I hurry I can; will you take me to the airport? You can drive the Jag.”

My heart sank. When I didn’t answer, he looked up at me. “What?” he asked.

“I don’t want you to go. What’s the worse thing that could happen? They’re not going to fire you. They can’t. Please? I just want to crawl in bed and go to sleep...with you.”

He took a deep breath and grabbed his phone and messed with it momentarily. He finally looked back to me. “I’ll take the 8:30 a.m. flight.”

I smiled a smile that reached ear to ear. He pulled back the covers after taking his jeans off. I turned off the lights and crawled in bed next to him. He was the big spoon and I was the little spoon. He kissed my cheek before wrapping his arms around me and resting his hand on my belly. That was the first time I felt the baby kick. He felt it too.

“She’s glad you stayed too.”

“What are we going to name her?” he asked.

“I have no idea, I’m not ready for that yet,” I laughed. “Go to sleep. We have time to talk about all the details later.” I rested my hand on top of his own, snaking my fingers between his before falling asleep with a smile on my face.

It was only a few hours later when his phone alarm was going off once again. He slipped out of bed.

“Don’t leave without telling me goodbye,” I demanded groggily.

“I won’t.”

I fell back to sleep. He was hovering over me moments later. “I have to go, stay in bed.” He brushed my hair back from my face before kissing my cheek. “I love you. We only have one more month, and then I’ll be home.”

I shook my head. “I love you too. I miss you already.”

He kissed me again. “If that ass hole shows up here, call the police. Do you understand?”

I laughed and shook my head. “Bye, baby.”

With that, he was gone, and I was fast asleep moments later.



***Author’s Note: Thank you to those of you who have reviewed! I appreciate it! Hope you liked this chapter! Oh...and the next chap will have a Rob POV!

**CHAPTER 15 - CLICK HERE**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this story, can't wait for the next update. Keep up the writing, you're doing a great job.

BetsMissTitz said...

I loved this chapter,,those moments of them together were really cute and intimate..love how she conspired to delay him lol!..cant wait for him to be back home and to know what name you decided for the baby..she cant be alone that much..what if mike returns? she needs her mom =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on TWS... I can't wait till this posts to Twi!

Anonymous said...

Another amzing chapter!! ♥♥♥ this story :D