Monday, February 15, 2010

RLMS (2) - Closer

Closer by Kings of Leon

Stranded in this spooky town
Stop lights are swaying and the phone lines are down
The floor is crackling cold
She took my heart, I think, she took my soul
With the moon I run
Far from the carnage of the fiery sun

Driven by the strangle of veins
Showing me no mercy, I'd do it again
Open up your eyes
You keep on crying, baby, I'll bleed you dry
The skies they blink at me
I see a storm bubbling up from the sea
And it's coming closer
And it's coming closer

Your shimmy shook my bones
Leaving me stranded all in love on my own
Do you think of me?
Where am I now, baby, where do I sleep?
It feels so good but I am old
Two hundred years of chasing taking its toll
And it's coming closer
And it's coming closer
And it's coming closer
And it's coming closer


Rob’s POV:

You’ve spawn a web around me that I can’t find my way out of. You’re here and then you’re gone. You’re with me and then you’re with him.

Even as conflicted as I was, I could not turn you away when you came knocking. I opened the door to see you standing there, all smiles, not a care in the world. You’re getting yours from every angle. A part of me wanted to run, run away from the pain you cause. I couldn’t. I let you in, to continue weaving your web.

Words weren’t said. I was angry that night. I picked you up and threw you on the bed. We both knew why you were there. I covered your body with my own. I grabbed your hands and held them firmly above your head as I sucked the heart beat from your neck. You smelled divine and I wanted to leave my mark on you, all over you. I wanted you to be mine.

“Rob...” You warned me. I didn’t care. I continued doing what I wished, finally having you at my mercy instead of it always being the other way around. You tried to squirm beneath me, but I held you still. I freed your hands, but your arms didn’t move. I quickly pulled your shirt over your head. I leaned back and removed my own shirt. I observed you for a moment. Every part of you looked magnificent. I wondered momentarily if he worshiped you the way I did. I stood and removed my jeans and boxers. I grabbed your legs, pulling you to the edge of the bed. I quickly removed your jeans. As usual, you were sans undergarments. You bit your lip in anticipation and I nearly came undone at the sight of it. I gave you no time to warm up. I grabbed your knees and pulled you closer to me, immediately plunging into you.

“Ahh!” you screamed out, not prepared for me. I continued my assault. Your eyes squeezed tightly shut until your body warmed up to me. I pulled your legs from around my waist and rested them against me, the back of your ankles on my shoulders. You gripped the bedding as I plunged deeper inside you. I held onto your legs for leverage.

I could feel a storm building inside me and it was coming closer. I didn’t want to do this anymore. I didn’t want to be the other guy. I didn’t want to be your convenient friend. I wanted to be your one and only. But was I strong enough to demand an ultimatum of you? What if you chose him. Was it worth never being with you like this? Or could I just be happy with what I’ve got of you?

I didn’t know the answers, and the storm kept building inside me, coming closer. I pulled out of you and you gasped for air, as if you had been holding your breath. I grabbed your legs and swung them off of me.

“Roll over,” I demanded. I grabbed your legs again, flipping you over on the edge of the bed. You put your feet on the floor and stood, your back facing me. You looked back at me with pleading eyes. I grabbed your face and captured your lips in a dangerous kiss. We both fought for control. I finally pulled away, sucking the life from your bottom lip as I went.

I pushed you back down on the bed, face first. “Lay down, I’m not done with you yet.” Your feet still touched the floor, your body made a right angle against the bed. Your ass was exquisite. My mouth watered with the anticipation of being inside you again. I spread your legs apart with my knee. I positioned myself and sank into you from behind. You felt like the highest high. My greatest pleasure in life came from this little warm spot between your legs. To say it was addictive would be an understatement. But it wasn’t just this warm wet spot that made me crazy for you. You owned me, heart and soul. Your brilliant green eyes, your smile, your laugh, your wit, everything about you shook my bones.

Every time you go to him, you leave me stranded, all in love on my own. You feel so good, but all this chasing is taking its toll. A storm is building inside me, and it’s coming closer.

You began moaning my name. All the little sounds you make are part of the entire package that owns me. I wanted to hear more. I pulled a fist full of your hair, turning your head slightly so I could see your face. I reached my other hand around to the front of you and let the palms of my fingertips dance with your fire, and dance they did.

You screamed out my name like I’ve never heard before. There is no sweeter sight or sound than seeing and hearing you come at my touch. Surely he never made you scream like that. I came too, as you tightened around me. I slammed into you one final time as my seed exploded inside your warm body.

There was going to be no cuddling this time. I let go of your hair and pushed you down against the bed. I left your body and slipped my boxers on. I grabbed a cigarette from my pack on the nightstand. I walked across the room to the bay window that overlooked Vancouver. The floor was crackling cold. Just as there was a storm brewing inside me, there was one brewing outside as well. The stop lights were swaying and the snow was twirling around in little tornadoes all over the city. I felt all alone. I didn’t have a home. All I had was this girl, who had someone else.

I glanced back at you. You were looking back at me, but you hadn’t moved. I felt the storm building. It was coming closer. It was coming closer. I fought an internal battle, debating on whether or not I wanted to make you choose. The storm was here.

“I can’t do this anymore,” I said quietly, blowing out smoke in your direction.

“What do you mean?” you asked, sitting up on the edge of the bed in all your naked glory.

“This! This fucking bullshit!” I screamed. “You and Michael and me! I’m not playing your stupid games anymore.”

You stared back at me speechless. Your green eyes became glossy, they sparkled in the moon light.

“Cry all you want. Cry until your eyes are dry. I can’t do it,” I said, not able to look you in the eye.

“I thought you were okay with it,” you cried.

“I was, and showing no mercy, I’d do it all again; but that was before I was in love with you.”

You cried harder and buried your face in your hands.

“Do you know how sick it makes me, to think of you with him. Does he give you as much pleasure as I do?”

You were crying so hard I couldn’t understand what you said, but I thought I saw you shake your head. “Why? Why does there have to be two of us?” I demanded.

You wiped at your tear stained cheeks. Your green eyes sparkled. No one has ever been so beautiful, while crying so desperately.

“There doesn’t have to be!” You yelled back at me. That caught my attention.

“All you had to do was say it! I didn’t know! I thought all you wanted was sex! I stayed with him because I thought I’d never have you. I thought that’s what you wanted, just a convenient relationship. He has never made me feel the way that you do. When I’m with him, I think of you. I wonder where you are, what you’re doing and who you’re with. You’ve had me wrapped around your finger since day one! You’re so blind!” You screamed at me, flailing your arms around in a little fit. You began grabbing your clothes on the floor.

Perhaps, unbeknownst to me, I was the one spinning the web all along. I walked over to you, grabbing your wrist as you reached for your shirt. You stood with me and I cleared the tears from your cheek with the pad of my thumb before capturing your lips in a needy kiss. You wanted me as much as I wanted you. All was forgotten. We had an insatiable craving for one another.

Needless to say, it turned out to be a beautiful storm.

***Author's Note: Thanks to Mandav for the song suggestion, it's one of my favorites! Hope you all enjoyed! Any other suggestions are welcomed! *Oh and these won't always be Rob, Kris and Michael related...this lil idea just popped into my head while I was listening to this song and I wanted to expand on Rob's pov!

Follow me on Twitter @AllOrNothingKR

1 comment:

J said...

I stumbled upon your blog when I was looking for R/K fic. This was the first story I picked to read. I love it. It's intense and hot! I will definitely read more of your writings.

I also think the layout/design of your blog is beautiful.