Sunday, February 14, 2010

Repentance - Chapter 5



CHAPTER 5:

The next two days seemed to creep by. I talked to Edward nightly, he always called promptly at 9:30, when he either got out of class, or off of work. I wasn’t excited about meeting his family under the child out of wedlock circumstances, but I was looking forward to getting away with him and my little man.

Masen was so excited to be going on a trip. As soon as we got home Wednesday night we started packing our bags. I let Masen pick out what he wanted to bring and he was so freaking cute standing at his little dresser. He would pick something up and look at it quizzically, glance at his little suitcase, and either throw it in, or place it gently back in the drawer, moving onto the next item. He went through every single article of clothing in both of his drawers, and for a moment, I thought I might be raising a girl.

I was packed and just sitting on the edge of the bed, watching him do his thing. I heard a knock at the door.

“Edard!” Masen yelled.

I laughed; I always laughed when he tried to say Edward’s name. I smiled at him and picked him up and carried him with me to the door. I opened it to see Edward standing there with a big grin on his face. It made me happy that he was so excited about the weekend.

“Hey, big guy!” Edward said, coming in and taking Masen from me. Edward held up his hand, palm facing towards Masen. Masen high-fived him instantly. That was there thing. Masen grinned wildly and laughed when Edward faked being hurt by Masen’s hit.

“Well, hi to you too,” I joked, as he hadn’t acknowledged me yet.

He closed the door and put Masen down. Masen went running off to our room to finish packing. Edward wrapped his arms around me. He smiled that damn smile that made me weak in the knees and I couldn’t help but grin.

“Hey, beautiful,” he said as he kissed me. He pulled back to look at me, our foreheads touching. “I can’t wait to spend the next four nights with you.”

When he said that, all I could think about was sex. God, I wanted him so bad, and I shouldn’t! I should have a problem with being touched, and I do, but when it’s him doing the touching, I just loose all self control.

“Bella?” he asked, noticing I had drifted off.

I snapped back to reality and laughed. “I’m sorry. I can’t wait to spend the next four nights with you either! That realization just sank in. I haven’t had a break in so long.”

He smiled and we went to check on Masen. Edward cracked up at his packing techniques, finally picking out a few outfits for him and putting them in the bag. Masen thought Edward hung the moon, so anything he did was perfectly okay.

“Not yet!” Masen screamed at Edward as he tried to zip up his suitcase.

“What else could we possibly need, Masen?”

“Unkey!” Masen yelled and ran to his crib jumping up and down and looking to Edward to go retrieve it for him. Edward picked up the stuffed monkey and carefully placed it in the suitcase before zipping it up.

We gathered all of our stuff at the door and Edward took two loads down to the car before coming back for us.

I looked around the tiny apartment to make sure I had every thing and when I was satisfied, I flipped the light switch and headed out. When we exited my building onto the street I was surprised when the lights on a Ford Explorer in front of us started blinking and Edward opened the passenger door for me.

“What is this?” I asked.

“You didn’t think all of our stuff would fit in my car did you?” he laughed.

“Well, I guess I didn’t think about it.” He was right. With the three of us having luggage, Masen’s Pack N’ Play, stroller, and baby bag, it would have been nearly impossible.

“I rented it for the weekend. It will give us more room.”

I shook my head at him and buckled Masen into his awaiting car seat. We headed to the other side of town to Edward’s apartment.

Masen was sound asleep by the time we got there. Edward let us in and then went to get the necessary things from the car.

We set up Masen’s Pack N’ Play in the living room and put him to bed. Although it was still kind of early, we retired to Edward’s room, not wanting to make noise in the living room and wake Masen.

I entered Edward’s bedroom and plopped down on the bed after getting changed in the adjacent bathroom.

He was messing with the settings on the TV, standing in front of it with a white t-shirt and basketball shorts on. I love the way the shorts showed off the curve of his ass. Yummy! I thought to myself.

“Do you want to watch a movie? Or turn in early?” he asked, without looking at me.

“What if I don’t want to do either?” I asked, coyly.

Edward turned around to look at me. I wasn’t in my usual shorts and t-shirt. It was nothing fancy, just a black silk-like spaghetti strapped night gown. It was v-cut and was dangerously low.

“That’s different,” he said, referring to my attire.

I shrugged my shoulders and played dumb. “Is it?”

He laughed, turned the TV off, and joined me in bed. I thought I would finally have a chance with him. I wanted to feel his warm skin against mine so badly. He reached over me and turned the light on the nightstand off. As he came back across me his hand stopped to caress my face and his lips found mine in the dark room. I felt the butterflies leap from their resting places in my stomach. I smiled against his lips and savored his taste. His lips trailed down my neck. He gently pushed my long hair behind my shoulder and explored my collar bone with his tongue.

I felt my center turn warm in anticipation of his tongue there. I had only really been with one guy, my high school sweet heart, Jake. I had never wanted Jake as bad as I wanted Edward. With Jake, it was just naturally the next progression, but it always seemed strange to me. It was like sleeping with my brother. It was never really that exciting, not like the excitement Edward caused. I guess that’s why Jake and I didn’t last very long after I left for college.

“Bella.” Edward whispered my name and it was nearly my undoing. I felt his hand on my thigh, slowly moving upward, under the silky material of my gown. As his hand gripped my hip, his lips found mind again, kissing me passionately.

A throaty moan escaped me. “Edward...” I desperately pulled at the hem of his shirt, trying to remove it. He leaned back, putting one hand behind his back and removing his shirt over his head with ease. I only got to admire his stunning features for a moment before he was on top of me, smothering me again with delicate kisses along my jaw and neck. My hands assaulted his smooth back, pulling him closer to me. I felt like my body would explode if he didn’t touch me where I so desperately wanted to be touched.

He finally settled between my legs and I felt his excitement press against me through his shorts. He definitely wasn’t lacking in that department. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was. I thought I’d never want sex again after what happened. I never thought I could desire something that caused me so much pain at one point.

I was surprised when Edward pressed his lips to mine briefly before moving off of me and rolling onto his back next to me. “We should stop,” he said quietly.

I felt my entire body deflate. “Why?” I asked.

“I don’t have any protection and we have to get up early.”

I sighed. “There’s a lot that can be done that doesn’t require protection.”

Edward laughed. “I didn’t take you for the feisty type, Bella.”

“I’m not usually. You just make me crazy.”

Edward smiled. “I’m glad we have the same effect on each other.” He leaned over me and placed a quick kiss on my lips. “Get some sleep, baby.” He settled beside me, closing his eyes.

I couldn’t make sense of what just happened. How could he just stop like that? I scoffed and rolled onto my side, away from him. I felt completely rejected.

I felt him move up behind me. “Bella?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“What’s wrong, Edward? I just offered myself to you and you rejected me! You got me all turned on and then just rolled over to go to bed! If I had balls, they’d be blue!”

He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Bella, I wasn’t rejecting you. I just don’t want to rush you. I don’t have any condoms, if I went any further, I don’t know if I’d be able to stop myself. You’re so enticing...” He trailed off and began kissing my shoulder.

I turned to face him and sighed. “Jessica Stanley said you’re the most wanted guy in school, that girls throw themselves at you. You could have anyone, why would you want me?”

Edward sighed. “Do we really have to go over this again? I don’t know why they like me. That’s why I always go to the public library, the girls bug the shit out of me on campus. I don’t want them. I want you.”

I scoffed. “Then act like you want me.”

“Have I not showed you?” he said seriously. “You’re the woman in my bed. You’re the woman I spoil. You’re the woman I’m taking home for Thanksgiving. You. Not them.”

I felt tears sting my eyes for being so stupid. He had shown me, plenty of times. I was just frustrated because I had wanted him so bad all this time, and now, we were finally alone, without Masen in the room. “I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“Oh, Bella, don’t apologize. You have no idea how badly I want you, physically. I just didn’t want you to think that that’s all I wanted.”

“I don’t think that.”

He sighed in defeat. “I can’t deny you anything. Anything at all...,” he whispered before pressing his lips firmly to mine. Our tongues quickly found each other and danced sensually between our open mouths. I instantly felt my center heat up again. I felt his hand inching up my thigh, beneath my gown. His fingers pressed into the delicate skin around my hip and sent the most incredible wave of pleasure through me.

My hands fisted in his hair as our kiss grew even more reckless. His lips eventually trailed down neck. My back arched, desperately wanting to feel the pressure of his body against mine. “Edward...” I moaned.

He settled himself between my legs again, his lips trailed across my shoulder, sending the strap of my top falling down my arm. He followed suit on the other shoulder, fully exposing my upper half to him.

“God, you’re beautiful,” he said, before exploring my breasts with his tongue.

The sheer pleasure of his actions caused my eyes to roll back briefly. I could feel my pulse between my legs, I wanted him there, desperately. I gently pushed his head lower. I felt him smile against me and he did as I wished. He started at my knee, peppering gentle kisses along the inside of my thigh, lingering longer near my core. I felt his warm breath blow across my heated core as he repeated the process on my other thigh.

I finally felt his fingers slip beneath my black lace panties. He began to pull them down and I lifted my hips so he could easily remove them. He tossed them aside and admired me momentarily before finally pressing his mouth to me there. My fingers instantly tangled in his messy locks, pressing him to me more firmly. He pulled back, darting his tongue slowly over my bundle of nerves. He licked me there, gently moving up and down, ever so slowly. I was in heaven. I had never felt anything so incredible in my entire life, but I wanted more.

“Edward, please...” I cried as I rocked my hips against his face, begging him to stop teasing me and get on with it. I looked down at him, to see him staring back at me.

He grinned at me. “You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, and you taste exquisite.” He went back to work and began moving his tongue over me quicker, applying just the right amount of pressure. I nearly lost it when I felt one of his fingers slip inside me and move in perfect rhythm with his tongue as it flicked my bundle of nerves. I felt everything inside me tense up. I could feel my muscles contracting around his finger, he moved his tongue faster in response to me.

“Oh, Edward!” I screamed his name as he sent me over the top and I pulled desperately on his beautiful bronze locks. As I began to feel my body relax I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him hungrily. I was pleased to feel his excitement pressed against me. “Thank you, Edward,” I mumbled against his lips. “That was amazing.” I felt him smiling against my lips.

“You’re amazing,” he whispered.

I smiled and pushed him off of me and on to his back. I straddled his waist and ran my hands from his shoulders down to his waist. I slid down between his legs and pulled his shorts far enough down to expose him. He was beautiful. He was a textbook example of a man, maybe a little bigger. I laughed to myself as I admired him.

“Okay, you’re laughing. That’s not good,” he joked.

I looked up at him and giggled. “I’m sorry, I’m not laughing at you. I was just having naughty thoughts.”

He smiled and I felt his hand run through my hair. “You don’t have to do this you know.”

“I want to, Edward.”

He exhaled. “Okay.”

He looked nervous. Why, I didn’t know. I took him in my hand and then tasted him. He tasted amazing. I couldn’t take all of him in my mouth, but together, my mouth and hand made a pretty good team. I loved to watch Edward’s face scrunch up as I worked away. I loved the way he pulled my hair from my face to watch me. When our eyes met, I wasn’t sure who was enjoying it more, me or him. The little sounds that escaped him encouraged me further. I felt him tense in my mouth and I worked harder.

“Bella...I’m fixing to...” he gasped.

I felt him pushing my head up, but I fought him. I wanted to taste him. I continued stroking him and the deep moan he released when he came was the sexiest thing I’d ever heard. His fingers fisted in my hair tighter as he wiggled beneath me. I drank every last drop of him before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and settling next to him.

“Oh my God,” he said, his eyes still closed.

I giggled. “Did you like that?”

“Did I?” He laughed. “You’re incredible.”

I smiled, proud of myself. I snuggled up to him and kissed his cheek. “Goodnight, baby.”

His arms wrapped tightly around me as he kissed my forehead. I never remembered feeling so content. “Goodnight, Bella.”

I didn’t dream of horrible things that night. I woke up feeling amazing and super excited about the weekend with Edward. I let him sleep while I showered and got Masen ready.

When I decided to make breakfast, I was surprised to see how well stocked Edward’s pantry and refrigerator were. I made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I left Masen at the table to eat and went to wake Edward.

He was sound asleep on his stomach, a faint smile across his lips. I got on the bed and straddled him, sitting just above his butt. I ran my hands down his smooth back and leaned down to kiss his cheek. His smile grew wider. 

“Time to get up handsome! Breakfast is ready.”

He smiled and rolled over on to his back. I felt his morning erection beneath me. We both laughed. “See what you do to me,” he said, grinning.

I leaned down and placed a quick kiss on his lips. “When you have that under control, join us for breakfast, it’s getting cold.” I smiled and got off of him and left the room.

He joined Masen and I in the kitchen a few minutes later. I got everything packed up and ready to go while Edward showered. We were on our way to Portland by 9:00 a.m.

On the way there, Edward warned me about his sister, Rosalie.

“She’s always sort of been a bitch,” he said, whispering the word “bitch,” so Masen couldn’t hear. “Don’t take anything she says personally. I don’t know why, but she thinks everyone is out to get her, and she’s determined to get them first. Her current boyfriend is Emmett. He’s an okay guy, I guess. He seems a little dense to me. I don’t know how he puts up with her.”

I laughed. “What about your parents?”

Edward let out a deep breath. “It’s complicated. I really don’t know what to expect of them. They’re still disappointed that I didn’t go to med school. I haven’t really spoken to them that much since then.”

“How long has that been?”

“About a year and a half ago,” he responded.

“You told them about Masen, right?”

“Yes.”

I was suddenly very nervous about how they would perceive me. I didn’t really know what to expect, except a lot of tension.

“Don’t worry, Bella. If it gets ugly, we’ll leave.”

I nearly laughed. “Great. This is the Thanksgiving I just couldn’t miss, huh?”

Edward looked at me seriously. “I just wanted you to know where I came from, to see if you could handle it.”

That made me really nervous. I took a deep breath and exhaled sharply.
***Author’s Note: Thanks for all the reviews!! I have this story written well beyond this chapter and I’m really enjoying it! Hope you all are too!

**CHAPTER 6 - CLICK HERE**

1 comment:

BetsMissTitz said...

Ali..

Great job hun..ohh glad Bella had her smexy time even though she had to protest a bit lol..I would be the same way..its not fair to get you all hot and ready and then freakin stop..Cant wait too see what happens at his parents house and how they will react at Bella and Masen..also love how cute Masen and Edward bond :)