Friday, November 27, 2009

Never Think - Chapter 7

Never Think Banner


Chapter 7:

Once I dictated to Jerry everything I would need, I got in the shower. It was something I’d been dying to do since Michael left. I felt so much better afterward. I rarely got to be sexy for Rob and I wanted to play dress up for him tonight. I took extra care in moisturizing my body with a scented lotion that I loved. It smelt faintly of pomegranate. It was sweet, but not too strong and it made my skin feel like silk.

I searched my closet for something sexy and cute. I found a little red dress that would be perfect. It was once an option for an awards show, but something a little edgier beat it out at the time. I carefully stepped into it and shimmied it up my body. It was very low cut, and there was no use in wearing a bra. I tied the halter tightly around my neck, giving me just a tad bit of cleavage.

I spent over an hour trying to perfect my hair. The make-up and hair people on the movie sets always did amazing things with it, but I sucked at it. I wanted long, sexy, wavy curls. It sort of worked. I put my make-up on and lined my eyes heavily with dark eye liner. I completed the look with some clear lip gloss.

I heard the door bell ring. I knew it would be Jerry, it was still about 20 minutes until 7:00 p.m.

“Hey, come on in.” I said, holding the door for him. He was pushing a little cart with everything I had asked for.

“Oh, Ms. Stewart. You look stunning. Is there a red carpet event tonight?”

I blushed. “No Jerry, just wanted to...” I hesitated. “Heat things up a bit,” I said.

He started to set everything out on the table. “I know it’s none of my business, Ms. Stewart, but I do hope this is all for the british guy, I think he really has a thing for you.”

I laughed. “Yea, I kind of have a thing for him too,” I said, looking down.

Jerry smiled. “I can see. You don’t shine quite as bright around Michael.”

Is it that obvious?
I thought, blushing.

We continued getting everything set up. I looked at my watch. I had to hurry. I walked Jerry to the door. “Thank you so much, seriously, you’re the best.”

“It was my pleasure. I hope you two have a fantastic evening,” he said, as he walked out the door.

I reached for his hand. “Jerry, take this. Please.” I stuffed some cash into his hand.

“Oh Ms. Stewart, you know I’m not allowed to accept this,” he said, as he tried to hand it back to me.

“Please, take it. You’ve been so helpful. Take your wife out tonight, on me.” I smiled. His wife was great. They lived three floors below me and she was always so sweet to me.

“Thank you, Ms. Stewart. I will do that.” He disappeared down the hallway toward the elevators.

I went back to the dining area and lit the two large candles that were on the table. The food smelled delicious. It was take out from a local steakhouse that was to die for. We had taken the food out of the to go containers and placed it nicely on my fine dinnerware that I had never used before. I went to the entertainment center and put on some soft music.

Two knocks and a pound.


He’s here!
My heart started beating faster. I looked around to make sure everything was in place. My shoes! I ran to my bedroom and slipped on the black strappy dress sandals. I glanced in the mirror before heading to the door. The sandals made my already long legs look even longer.

I turned the lights down and opened the door. When he saw me, he stood there speechless.

“Wow,” he finally said. He looked me up and down. “You are ...” He fumbled, looking for words. “Breathtaking.”

I smiled. “Thank you. Come in.”

He came in and hugged me briefly.

“You smell delicious.” He said as he placed a kiss on my neck. “I feel underdressed, what’s the occasion?”

“No occasion, I just wanted to do something special, for you.” I took his hand and led him around to the dining room on the other side of the kitchen.

“Wow, I’m impressed,” he said, noting the dinner and candles. We sat down across from each other. “Who should I thank for helping you with this?” He grinned.

“Ugh!” I laughed. “You don’t think I’m capable of doing this on my own?”

“It isn’t likely.” He laughed. “Well, it isn’t likely that you had time to arrange this lovely dinner and also manage to look so incredible.”

I blushed. “Jerry helped me.”

“Jerry?” Rob asked.

“My concierge. I believe you met him this morning.”

“Ah, yes, he seems like a very nice man.”

“He is, he likes you.” I smiled. “He was here a few minutes ago and said he hoped I was doing all this for the british guy.”

Rob laughed. “Is that right?”

“Yea, he...” I hesitated. “He said I didn’t shine quite as bright around Michael.”

Rob smiled. “I already knew that, Kristen.”

I smiled and looked down, taking a bite of my of steak.

We finished dinner a while later and I stood to take our plates to the kitchen. I reached for Rob’s plate and he took my hand, stopping me. He stood. “Dance with me.”

I hadn’t even realized the music was still playing in the living room. He took my hand and led me closer to the living room. Sia’s "Breathe Me" was playing softly.

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I’m needy
Warm me up
And breathe me.


I melted into him. I laid my head against his chest and closed my eyes. Our fingers were intertwined, pulled closely to us. It was perfect.

“This feels so right,” I said softly.

“It is,” he whispered.

I looked up at him, appreciating the few extra inches my heels gave me, making my lips that much closer to his. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. I would never get enough of him. Ever.

Before I knew it we were in my bedroom, our lips never separated. He pulled me down with him on the bed, our feet dangling off the end. He rolled me off of himself and onto my back on the bed. When his lips finally pulled away from me I sighed. My lips instantly felt cold and alone with out his.

His lips quickly resurfaced near my ear lobe, leaving a trail of desire down my neck and collar bone. Everything inside me was yearning for him. He took my left hand and put it above my head, fingers intwined with mine. I lifted my head slightly so he could reach around and untie the halter of my dress. He fumbled momentarily before pulling on the correct piece of fabric. I laid my head back against the bed as his lips found mine again. A slight moan escaped me when our lips met. He pulled away, allowing his eyes to observe me. His hand left mine now and pulled the left side of my halter dress down, just far enough to realize there was nothing else separating me from him. His breath hitched slightly at the sudden sight of my breasts beneath him. His tongue and lips began exploring me there just as I heard my phone begin to ring in the other room. I ran my right hand through his hair, gently pushing downward, letting him know I didn’t want him to stop. He continued with this exploration and I sat up slightly, pulling at his shirt from his waist, wanting it to come off. He propped himself up a bit and allowed me to remove his shirt. His warm skin against mine felt so invigorating. I wanted him so badly. Another phone began ringing. It wasn’t Rob’s, his was in his pocket. I could feel it pressed into my thigh. It was Mike’s phone ringing. It was likely Mike who was calling my phone just moments ago.

Rob stopped and brought his face to mine. “That’s him, you should get it.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “No, I’m not answering it.” I pulled his face to mine and pressed my lips to his.

He instantly pulled back from me. “He needs you, Kristen.”

I nearly laughed. “Well maybe he shouldn’t have sold me out to the paparazzi.” I pulled his face to mine again, crushing my lips against his. I pulled away momentarily. “I need you.” I begged.

Rob obliged, kissing me harder while his fingers were tangled in my hair.

My cell phone rang again.

“Ugh.” I groaned into his mouth.

He pulled back. “Just get it, so it can be done with.” He kissed gently down my neck. “After I make love to you I want to fall asleep with you in my arms, not worrying about you getting out of bed to call your boyfriend.”

I pushed him off of me and began to get off the bed. “You’re really confusing sometimes you know it,” I said, as I held my dress over my bare chest, frustrated.

“What do you mean?” He asked sitting up, watching as I headed towards the door.

“You don’t want me to talk to him one minute and the next you do, and then you don’t want me to talk to him in front of you, and now your making me and I don’t want to! I don’t want to hurt you anymore!” I yelled, as I left the room and went to find my phone. I heard him sigh and fall back on the bed.

What I was hoping would have been a short conversation with Mike, turned into be a rather long one. He was pretty upset about his uncle and he liked to grieve alone, he didn’t like being around all of his family all the time. He was trying to help with the funeral arrangements and it wasn’t easy on him. I didn’t bring up what I had learned about him selling me out to the paparazzi, it just wasn’t the right time. He was too fragile. I agreed to overnight his phone to him tomorrow and we finally ended our conversation.

I sat on the couch and waited for Rob to come stomping up the hallway to leave, angry at things I said to Mike. I waited. And waited.

“I’m not leaving,” I finally heard him yell from my bedroom.

I laughed. He knew me all too well. I got up and headed back to my bedroom.

I entered the dark room quietly, stopping momentarily just past the door to bend down and remove my shoes. Rob was laying across the bed on his back, legs dangling carelessly off the edge, hands behind his head, patiently waiting. I let go of the top of my dress and quickly unzipped the zipper in the back, letting the dress fall to the floor in one fell swoop. The sound of the fabric skating down my body caught his attention and he sat up and looked at me quickly, inhaling sharply. I stood there only in my red panties that so perfectly matched my dress.

Rob began taking off his shoes, he stood at the foot of the bed once they were removed. “Get your hot little ass over here before I attack you like a fucking vampire.”

I grinned from ear to ear. I could see the lust in his eyes and I imagined it likely mirrored my own. I stepped out of the small pile of fabric on the floor and inched closer to him, teasing him, as he was still several feet away from me.

He sighed in frustration and was quickly in front of me, embracing me with strong arms, his lips smashing into mine. He had one arm wrapped tightly around my waist, pressing me into him, while the other was haphazardly stroking my hair. The heat between our bodies was immense. Before I knew it, I was crashing down on top of him on the bed, our lips still in a panicked frenzy. His right hand was cupping my face, but mostly in my hair. I felt him push me back gently. I pulled my lips apart from his and leaned back to look at him. He pulled my wild hair behind my right ear so he could see my face better. I could tell by the distant look in his eyes that he was deep in thought.

“What is it, Rob?” I barely whispered.

He sighed, gently stroking my cheek with his thumb. “Remember this Kristen, if you ever doubt me, or us, when you are with Michael, remember what this feels like, right now, this passion between us, you cannot deny it. Never think that what we have isn’t real.”

His words touched me. How could I ever forget this? I knew already that it was going to be better than any other time we were together, there was so much more emotion between us...and I loved him, now, I was certain. However, I wasn’t ready to tell him.

“Rob, I’ll never doubt you, or us, or this. It feels too right, too perfect, too incredible. I’ll always remember what this feels like, and I’ll always feel this way about you.” I pressed my lips quickly to his before he could say anything else.

The rest, as they say, was history. We spent hours making love to each other and exploring each other. I loved everything about him, even his imperfections. I was still awake long after he had fallen asleep. He breathed in perfect rhythm and he looked incredibly peaceful. We were laying on our sides, our arms wrapped loosely around one another. I couldn’t sleep for the need I felt to memorize his features, everything about him. My fingers gently traced his lips, his cheek, his jaw line. I wanted to remember his face as happy and as peaceful as it was right now, for it was a look I hadn’t seen often, but I hoped to see much more. After I was satisfied that I had etched his beautiful face into my memory, I very softly pressed my lips to his and snuggled into him and fell asleep.


***
Author’s Note: Thanks for reading! Things are going to get a little more dramatic in the coming chapters! Stay tuned!

Follow me on Twitter for news on updates, stories, etc. @AllOrNothingKR

**CHAPTER 8 - CLICK HERE**

1 comment:

Cougar71 said...

Best and most realistic Robsten fanfic I've read! Love the way you've written the conflict of Kristen's feelings for both Michael and Rob. Maybe it didn't happen just this way (We'll never know.), but this seems like a very plausible scenario.