Thursday, March 4, 2010

RLMS (3) - There for You/Sex on Fire


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



*Two songs this time - adult content, may not be appropriate for the younger folks!

There For You - FlyLeaf

Sometimes I’m a selfish fake
You’re always a true friend
And I don’t deserve you ‘cause I’m not there for you,
please forgive me again

I wanna be there for you
someone you can come to
runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there for you

Swirling shades of blue
Slow dancing in your eyes
The sun kisses the earth
And I hush my urge to cry

I wanna be there for you
someone you can come to
runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there for you

‘Cause I hear the whispered words
In your masterpiece beautiful
You speak the unspeakable thought
“I love you too”

I wanna be there for you
Someone you can come to
I wanna be there for you
and be someone you can come to
The love runs deeper than my bones
And I wanna be there for you



I arrived in London late the evening before the BAFTA awards. I didn’t even get to see Rob that night or most the following day. Needless to say, I was not a happy girl. Rob and I had our handlers arrange for us to both be at the awards ceremony. It gave us a work related excuse to see each other. That entire evening was just a nightmare. I had nearly missed an entire day of sleep for traveling. I didn’t even get to see Rob for the first time until we arrived at the awards ceremony. I reluctantly waltzed down the red carpet of hell, answering the same stupid fucking questions from reporters who thought they were so savvy and surely asking a question nobody else had. I’m sure the annoyance was ever present on my face.

I was even further annoyed to learn that we weren’t even sitting next to each other, although that had been my idea. I knew if we sat next to each other the cameras would be in our face the entire time, but at least I’d be smiling. Now, I was stuck two rows behind him. We spoke briefly and embraced momentarily before being ushered to take our seats.

“Do we have to go to the after party?” I asked.

“Just briefly. I have an early call time.”

I sighed. “Okay.”

Rob squeezed my hand. “Go sit down, we’ll be alone soon. You look lovely by the way.” He grinned his infamous grin and I momentarily felt better. I nearly leaned up to kiss him when I remembered where we were.

I’m so sick of this shit! I thought to myself. I dropped his hand and walked off to my seat, at least I’d have a good view, of the back of his head. Rob stared after me, surely wondering why I was suddenly so aggravated. Sometimes I wished I had met him under different circumstances, and that he wasn’t lusted after by every girl in America. Sometimes, I just wanted to be normal. I wanted to hold his hand in public and not think about who could see us. I wanted to kiss him, touch him, feel him. I sat in my seat and stewed until some time later when I heard my name being called. Oh. Fuck. I. Won. I looked up to see Rob looking back at me. I stood quickly and made my way on the stage. I don’t even know what I said. It was all such a blur. At least I didn’t drop my fucking award. That’s all I wanted, not to drop it.

I was so relieved to be back in my seat moments later. I hated talking in front of so many people like that, especially when I felt so undeserving of the award. I hated going to these things. They were so dreadfully long. I just wanted to touch the boy two rows ahead to my left. He’d glance back at me occasionally, our eyes meeting. He’d flash me that damn crooked smile that almost always resulted in soiled panties. Good thing I wasn’t wearing any tonight.

The ceremony finally ended and we left separately. We arrived at the after party a short while later where we could finally be around each other, out of the press’ watch. We had only been at the party less than an hour before I started whining.

“Can we leave yet?” I asked.

“We’re here celebrating you’re award; we can leave whenever you want.”

I grabbed his hand beneath the table. “I only want to celebrate with you. I’m exhausted. Can I stay with you tonight?” I had a hotel room booked a short distance from Rob’s because I knew he’d have to get up early and I had other commitments as well.

“Of course you can stay with me. You just can’t keep me up all night,” he winked.

I laughed. “Baby, I’ll be passed out before we get there. You’re not getting any naughty girl from me tonight.”

Rob laughed loudly. “None at all? We can make it quick.”

I shook my head. “If I’m awake by the time we arrive, I’ll lay there and you can have your way with me,” I teased.

“That’s no fun!” he laughed.

We left the party together. Cameras hounded us. I hated them. As I suspected, I was passed out on Rob’s shoulder shortly after the car pulled away. I barely remember making it up to his room. I certainly don’t remember changing clothes, although I’m sure he took care of that for me.

I got to catch up on my sleep the next few days while Rob worked. I had some prior commitments, but we usually got to see each other for a few hours every night.

This bogus story about Rob admitting we were together was all over the news stands and internet. We had originally planned on flying back to NYC together. He had to be there for the Remember Me Premiere and press junket. I was going to spend a night with him in New York before heading back to L.A. We began to question our plans after the latest tabloid drama.

“Maybe I’ll just go straight to Los Angeles,” I mumbled as I packed my bag.

Rob didn’t respond. I turned to look at him. He was also packing his things for the next few days. “Do whatever you want. I was looking forward to an extra night with you in New York though,” he sounded upset.

“Rob, I don’t know what to do! I feel like we’re giving in to them and their bullshit stories will be confirmed if we’re seen in New York together.”

“There’s nothing bullshit about their stories, Kristen. We’re together, aren’t we?”

“Of course, I didn’t mean it like that. I meant that they incorrectly quote us as saying stuff all the time that was never said, or it was taken completely out of context. I’m just so tired of it.” I felt tears sting my eyes and I hushed my urge to cry. “This is stupid. I’m tired of living like this. Fuck them! I want to be there for you. I want to go to New York with you, and spend more than just one night there. I want to be at the Premiere to support you. I’m so proud of you, and everything that you’re doing. I want to be there to share it with you.” Swirling shades of blue and green in his eyes were all I could see as he came towards me, pulling me to him.

“I want you to be there. I don’t care what they think. I don’t care if we give in. I’ll announce it to the whole fucking world if it means I can have you there. My family and friends will be there. It’s nothing to me if you’re not there. All I’ll be thinking about is my next opportunity to be where you are.”

A big cheesy grin spread across my face. “Let’s do it. Fuck them all. I’ll follow you around the goddamn world all I want!”

Rob laughed before titling my chin up and pressing his lips to my own. “You have no idea how happy this makes me, to know that you’ll be there.” The scent of his breath on me was intoxicating, smokey peppermint. My forehead pressed to his, our eyes burning into each others.

“I’m sorry I missed all the other times I should’ve been there for you.”

He shook his head. “No apologizing. The timing is right, now.”

I nodded my head. “I love you,” and he whispered the unthinkable, “I love you too.” Every time he said it, I still couldn’t believe it, that he could love me. I smiled, content and happy, pressing my lips to his, again and again.

The next couple of days with Rob, were some of our happiest. It was like this huge weight had been lifted off our shoulders. We didn’t care what anyone thought anymore. We were going to do what we wanted.

The night of the Premiere, we got ready together in our hotel room. My handlers had picked up a few things for me so I could decide what I wanted to wear. They were mostly dresses.

“I don’t like any of these,” I complained to Rob.

“They’re all nice, just pick one.”

I turned to face him. “I don’t want to wear a dress. It’s Emilie’s night.”

“Oh,” he looked at his watch.

“It’s okay. Go on without me. I’ll find something and I’ll see you there.” Rob was arriving at the Premiere shortly before I was because he had to do all the interviews. I wasn’t going to be speaking to the press at all.

I finally settled on a pair of hot pants with black heels, black tee, and leather jacket.

There were hoards of people, press and photographers by the time I arrived. I stood for a few pictures here and there on the red carpet, but I otherwise just snuck by. It did feel good to pose for a few pictures, it was like a mini coming out party for Rob and I. I don’t even think Rob knew I was there until he got to the end of the press line and we entered the theater together.

He put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear. “I thought you said it was Emilie’s night.”

I looked at him, confused. “I did.”

“Well, your ass is stealing the show in those pants.”

I laughed and nudged him playfully. He laughed too. “You look great. I’m so glad you’re here.”

I smiled, “Me too.” We took our seats in the theater. We sat in the back in our own little nook, only a few people around us, but mostly in front of us. We didn’t watch the movie. We only had eyes for each other.

Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon

Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound
I know they're watching, they're watching
All the commotion, the kiddie like play
Has people talking, talking

You, your sex is on fire

The dark of the alley, the breaking of day
The head while I'm driving, I'm driving
Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying, you're dying

You, your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire

Hot as a fever, rattling bones
I could just taste it, taste it
If it's not forever, if it's just tonight
Oh, it's still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest

You, your sex is on fire
And you, your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire

And you, your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire



**Rob POV**

I don’t know who started it, surely she did. It almost felt like I was normal again, in a movie theater with my girlfriend, sneaking kisses when nobody was watching. The pants she had on left nothing to the imagination. I couldn’t help but imagine her long sexy legs wrapped around my body.

People were watching, they were talking. I didn’t care. I wanted her. I removed the arm rest between us, sliding my hand between her thighs. She shot me an evil grin, both a warning, and a plea to continue. Her center was warm, like fire. My mouth watered, if I could just taste it, taste her. She wiggled in her chair, effectively rubbing herself against my hand. She reached across me, reaching for me. My cock was already standing, begging for her attention. She grinned as she stroked me through my trousers and bit her lip.

I threw my head back against the chair, relishing her touch. I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, “I have to have you.”

“I want you,” she mouthed to me. “Where?”

I grinned, “Seriously?”

She took my hand in both of hers and pressed it even more firmly to her center. She nodded her head, “My sex is on fire...for you.”

I reached for her hand, placing it back on my hard length. “I know the feeling, baby.”

She moaned softly, “Please, Rob. I need you. You’re my fireman, you’re the only one who can put this fire out,” she said as she pressed my hand harder to her center.

I nearly took her in that fucking chair. “Fuck, Kristen.”

“Please,” she begged.

“I have an idea,” I grabbed her hand. “Walk out in front of me.”

She giggled, knowing she would be shielding my desire for her. We snuck out of the theater and into our awaiting limo. I told the driver to go pull into the alley nearby. We’d just go to the after party when the movie was over. The driver did as I asked and he put the barrier up.

When I turned back around, Kristen had discarded her leather jacket, her palm pressed firmly to her sex, through her pants. “Need you...now,” she groaned.

I nearly growled and shot across the limo to her, immediately capturing her lips between my own. I struggled to figure out how to get her pants off, I couldn’t even slip my hand between them and her, they fit like a second skin.

“Fuck!” I yelled, frustrated. I pulled on the material.

“Wait, careful. I have to wear these!” She unzipped a tiny zipper on the side of her hip that I would’ve never noticed.

She kicked her heels off and shimmied out of the hot pants. Her scent hit me immediately and my mouth watered again. There was nothing between her and those pants; how badly I wished I were those pants. “Lay back, don’t make a sound. I know they’re watching.” The press was just on the other end of the alley, seemingly interested in the limo that pulled in.

She scoffed, “Not possible.”

I grinned. “Do your best.” I dove into her, tasting her. She tasted sinfully divine. Her creamy long legs swung over my shoulders, pulling me closer to her. I slipped two fingers inside her, she was so warm and wet.

“You’re sex is on fire,” I teased.

She moaned, “For you...I want you so bad, Rob.”

“You have me.” I pressed my fingers more firmly into her, increasing my pace, all the while teasing her bundle of nerves with my tongue. She rocked her hips, pressing herself more firmly to my face. I was completely lost in her. I felt her tighten around my fingers and her hips bucked wildly as she came.

“Fuck! Rob! Don’t stop!” she begged, as I continued to penetrate her with my long fingers. Her hips slowly relaxed as she came down from her high. I wanted to rip my pants off and plunge into her, but she stopped me.

“Nuh uh...” she shook her head. “It’s my turn.” She sat up and got down into the floor board and pushed me back onto the leather seat. She settled herself between my legs, on her knees. I was consumed with what was about to transpire.

She unzipped my trousers, reached between the slit in my boxers and freed my throbbing erection. It felt so good to be in her hand. She stroked me, all the while her eyes never left mine. Her knuckles were pale; her soft lips surrounded me. If I let her continue the way she was, I’d be done in a matter of seconds. I grabbed a handful of her hair to guide her ministrations at my own pace.

“Fuck, that feels so good.” I laid my head back against the seat and enjoyed her lips on me. I occasionally glanced down at her, only to see her staring back at me. Her lust filled eyes penetrated me. There was no greater sight in the world than seeing her lips wrapped so firmly around me. I loved how she gave so much of herself to me, and I just wanted to give it all back to her.

I pulled up on her hair. “Stop, baby.”

She looked up at me with sad, questioning eyes, her lips still around my cock.

“Come here, I need to be closer to you.”

She let go of me instantly, smiled, and took my hand to help her from the kneeling position between my legs. She straddled my waist and I ran my hands up her smooth legs, gripping her hips. She hovered over me and I slowly helped her down on to me, filling her, inch by inch. My hands ran up her sides, slipped beneath her shirt, and pulled it over her head. Her hair fell, covering her face, and I pushed it back behind her ear so I could see her. As she rocked her hips against me, I pulled her closer to me, kissing her. She was so warm and wet for me and my body was on sensory overload. I moaned into her mouth and I felt her smile against my lips.

She leaned back and looked at me. Our eyes locked, and the only noise to be heard was her breathing out, and me breathing her in.

I pulled her already red and swollen lips back to my own as she rocked her hips into me, faster and harder. The little sounds that were escaping her were about to send me into orbit. I kissed her harder, trying to muffle her little noises. Nonsense. She nearly screamed my name when she came, for the second time. That’s all it took, and I let myself go. After all the tension I’d been walking around with all day, the release felt so exhilarating. I felt like a rocket blasting off into space. My fingertips dug into the delicate skin around her hips as I spilled every last drop of my seed into her.

When I finally felt like I could breathe again, I kissed her over and over, everywhere I could reach, her lips, her eyes, her nose, her neck, breasts, and shoulders. “You’re so incredible. I love you.”

She grinned as I sucked on the sensitive skin of her ear lobe and continued down her neck. She started giggling and it was music to my ears, until I heard the phone ringing behind me.

I picked up the phone. “Yes?”

“Mr. Pattinson, the theater has emptied, guests are arriving at the after party. Are you ready to go now?” the driver asked.

“Um, yes, that will be fine. Give me five minutes before you let us out.”

“Yes, sir.”

Kristen was scrambling to get off of me before I even hung up the phone. I missed her as soon as she was gone from me.

“Oh no!” she screamed.

“What?” I asked, still too relaxed to move.

She pointed at me. “Your pants!”

I looked down, to see my crotch area covered in my future children that apparently spilled out from inside her.

I leaned back and laughed. “Fuck.”

Kristen laughed. “Put your little stallion away, I’ll try to clean them.”

I re-adjusted myself and straightened my pants up while Kristen grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge and a napkin. She practically dumped the entire bottle of water on my crotch.

“Ah!” I screeched at the coolness of it. I was still sensitive. “Great idea, now I look like I pissed myself.”

Kristen laughed, trying to dry me with the little napkin. I took it from her so she could get dressed.

“Fuck, we’re here,” I said, as I frantically dabbed at my crotch with a little four inch square napkin.

Kristen was laughing so hard she was having trouble shimming her little second skin pants on. It didn’t matter what she was doing, she was sexy as hell doing it. I think she could read the want in my eyes and she bit her lip, suggestively.

“Don’t even think about it,” I laughed. “Get your shoes on, the driver is coming. Walk in front of me the entire way! It will be darker inside.”

Kristen zipped her pants, slipped her shoes on and stepped out of the limo first. She stood directly in front of me as we were led inside by security.

As we got just inside the door, and I felt safe from cameras capturing my crotch mishap, I put my arm around Kristen and whispered in her ear, “See how much fun premieres can be when attended together?”

She turned to face me and grabbed my hand, her green eyes penetrated mine. “I’ll never miss another one.”

I smiled and kissed her cheek, before entwining my fingers with hers and walking into the crowd of people at the party.

**A/N - Hope you all enjoyed, this was inspired by the fabulous Robsten week we had! :)





No comments: