Friday, January 29, 2010

RLMS (1) "I Can't Stay Away"

This one shot is based on the lyrics of the following song. I’ve included the lyrics for your convenience!

I Can’t Stay Away... (by The Veronicas)

This is wrong
I should be gone
Yet here we lay
'Cause I can't stay away

Roses bloom
In your dirty room
I come to play
'Cause I can't stay away
No I can't stay away-ay

I'm conflicted
I inhale now I'm addicted
To this place
To you babe
I can't stay away
Can't stay away
We get up, we go down
Then we go one more round
It's wrong, they say
I can't stay a- I can't stay away
No I can't stay a- I can't stay away

I was numb
For you I come
Night and day
And I can't stay away
No I can't stay away

I'm conflicted
I inhale now I'm addicted
To this place
To you babe
I can't stay away
Can't stay away
We get up, we go down
Then we go one more round
It's wrong, they say
I can't stay a- I can't stay away
No I can't stay a- I can't stay away

I wish I could
Leave and never return
Baby, I know I should
But for you I'd burn

Stay away
'Cause I can't stay away-ay

I'm conflicted
I inhale now I'm addicted
To this place
To you babe
I can't stay away
Can't stay away
We get up, we go down
Then we go one more round
It's wrong, they say
I can't stay a- I can't stay away
No I can't stay a- I can't stay away

I can't stay away
I can't stay away
I can't stay away
I can't stay away





I Can’t Stay Away

I know this is wrong. You know this is wrong. We do it anyway.

I have a boyfriend, who is my best friend. I’m only 17. Maybe that’s why I find you so intriguing. When I’m with you, I forget about him.

We’ve been warned, by everyone. This is forbidden. You are four years my senior and we work together. There are clauses in our contracts about this. However, everything about you intoxicates me. You own me and you don’t even know it. I try to act so unaffected by you, but everything inside me is screaming your name.

I sit in my hotel room, two doors down from yours, wondering if I should come to you tonight. It had been nearly a month since we misbehaved. We still hung out frequently after filming had wrapped for the day, but we always tried to behave. This physical thing we had was completely unspoken of. It was like we were afraid to admit that it ever happened, multiple times.

I left your room only an hour ago. We ate pizza and watched late night television. We played guitar and laughed at each other. We went our separate ways at midnight. We normally tried to get at least a few hours of sleep.

This was all your fault anyway. We had always been friends, we always hung out. One night when we first started filming, I left your room to head to mine. A couple hours later, I realized I had left my cell phone in your room. I knocked on your door, for a few minutes. When you finally came to the door, you wearing only a towel. You had just gotten out of the shower. I couldn’t speak. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t make words come out of my mouth. There was this bulge in the towel and I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I literally couldn’t make my eyes move from that spot.

It was all down hill from there. We never spoke about that night, or the several nights that followed. It was always sporadic and random. We didn’t pressure each other. We never talked about it. It just happened.

I wanted it to happen again. Every time was better than the last. I couldn’t fight it anymore. I wandered down the hall in my little tank top and flannel pants. I knocked on your door while I tried to think of an excuse as to why I would be there.

You opened the door and smiled that crooked smile at me. I turned to mush.

“I can’t stay away,” I said softly.

That crooked smile got bigger. “Good,” you responded. You pulled me into your room and into your arms. You kissed me like I had never been kissed before. Your kisses were passionate, desperate, all inspiring. In that moment, I had never wanted anything more in my entire life.

We twirled aimlessly towards the bed as we frantically tried to remove each other’s clothing. I stumbled backwards to the bed, thinking it was closer than it was. Your hand was there to catch me when I began to fall. You lowered me to the bed, all the while never breaking eye contact with me. Your eyes pierced mine and I couldn’t look away. Your eyes can see straight through me. I hoped they saw how truly affected I was by you.

Your hands came around to the front of me, trailing down my stomach. You gently pulled off my flannel pajama pants. I didn’t have anything on underneath. That silly grin spread across your face, and it made my heart swell. I scooted back on the bed, and you followed, hovering above me. Your eyes ran up and down my bare body, taking it all in. I didn’t feel nervous, or shy. It was kind of exciting. I ran my hands up your bare chest and pulled you down to me so I could kiss you. Your lips felt like heaven on Earth, soft, moist and gentle. You always handled me like I was the most delicate creature. It was endearing.

You peppered soft kisses along my jaw and down my neck before drawing lazy circles with your tongue in the crook of my neck. I smiled to myself, wondering how I went an entire month without this, without you like this.

As your messy hair brushed across my face, I inhaled your scent. It was dark, smokey, natural and most of all, addictive.

Your lips found mine again. Our tongues danced a slow, sensual dance for a long time. Tasting you was like tasting sugar for the first time, so sweet. As much as I enjoyed kissing you, another part of my body was screaming for your undivided attention.

I gently pushed you up, just barely separating our lips. “Take me, touch me, feel me,” I barely whispered the words against your lips. A fire ignited in your eyes. Your tongue trailed down my body, between my breasts, and down my stomach. When your hands gripped my hips, it sent a chill through me. Your hands moved down between my legs, tracing the inside of my thighs. I could feel your breath against my most sensitive area and it was nearly my undoing. You trailed kisses from the inside of right my thigh, starting at my knee, and slowly making your way North. Just when I thought you would finally taste me, you backed away, and followed suit with my left thigh. Feeling your hands and lips on me was the most wonderful of sensations, but I wanted more.

“Rob, I want you. Please!” I breathed.

With that, a throaty moan escaped you and you ran one finger down between my folds. “I know you do. You’re so wet, Kristen,” you said, as you explored me with your finger again.

I moaned, pleading with you. You finally tasted me and explored me with your wet velvet tongue. Everything inside me was on fire. My limbs were cold, but I felt flames clawing at the underside of my skin, begging to escape.

When your fingers entered me and moved inside me in perfect rhythm to your tongue against my bundle of nerves, the flames escaped. The most pleasurable sensation crashed over me like a wave. It started at my center and rolled outwards, like the epicenter of an earthquake. I didn’t begin to catch my breath until the waves rolled out into a smooth sea.

My knees shook and I gently pushed you from between my legs, as I was too sensitive to handle your touch any longer. Your hands gently covered my shaking knees, steadying them. You smiled down at me, and I grinned back at you.

“That, is the reason I can’t stay away,” I breathed in satisfaction.

You let go of my knees and settled between my legs. As you put most of your weight on your right arm, your left hand traced my silhouette, from my hip, all the way to my lips. You traced my bottom lip with your thumb, before gently pushing a stray strand of my hair back behind my ear. “Is that the only reason you can’t stay away?” you whispered.

My breath hitched. My heart stopped beating. What did you mean?

I answered the best way I knew how. “There a million more reasons why I can’t stay away from you.” My hand came up to cup your face and I kissed you with everything I had. I wanted you to know, I meant what I said.

When I finally freed your lips from mine, you looked away and sighed, in what sounded like frustration.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

I caught you off guard. You quickly glanced back to me, and put on a pretend smile. “Nothing is wrong. Everything is perfect.” You kissed me again and I quickly forgot your troubled look.

You gently spread my legs apart and I felt you, hard and ready, at my entrance. A huge grin swept my face in anticipation of you inside me. You laughed at me and then you filled me.

I felt my eyes roll back in my head. I don’t know why you felt so different from my boyfriend, but you did. You felt amazing. You made me feel beautiful and wanted.

I loved seeing you so vulnerable. At any other time, we’re just good friends, and you make a joke of everything. Now, though, when we’re like this, you’re serious. You always joke about liking me, about me leaving my boyfriend. When we’re like this, I believe you.

Feeling you move rhythmically inside me was incredible. You left no square inch of my body untouched. I wanted to explore you like that. I pushed against you and you stopped moving.

“What?” you asked.

“Um...” I shyly glanced away, before bringing my eyes back to yours. “I’d like to go for a ride.”

Your grin was heart stopping. You put an arm around my waist, behind my back, and in one motion, you flipped us, without ever leaving my body. Now I was on top, ready to ride the Rob roller coaster. I looked your naked body over, wondering where to start my assault first. You were so different from Michael, and I loved it. I loved your long, lean frame, the spattering of chest hair, your soft happy trail, I loved it all. I leaned down against your chest and kissed you, everywhere my lips could reach.

Your hands tightly gripped my hips, guiding me at your pace. I wanted to go at my own pace.

I sat back, my hands covered yours and slowly moved them up my body, resting over my breasts. “Here,” I said, referring to where I wanted them. “Please keep your hands inside the ride, on the handle bars, at all times, until we come to a complete stop.”

You smiled back at me as you kneaded my breasts in your hands. “This is going to be one hell of a ride,” you said.

I leaned down to you, and whispered in your ear, “Is that a promise?” I asked, before nibbling your ear lobe.

You moaned, delighted. “What has gotten into you, Kristen?”

“You,” I answered honestly. We both smiled simultaneously and I began moving on top of you. You felt so good. I closed my eyes, as I picked up the pace, and enjoyed the sensations of your hands on me and you inside me.

At one point I opened my eyes, only to find yours staring back at me intently. Neither one of us spoke, we just looked at each other. I don’t know why, but it was so erotic. You broke our staring contest first. You clinched your teeth momentarily and your eyes shut. Your face squished up so cutely.

“Ohhh, Kristen!”

I smiled to myself. That was always my favorite part, listening to you say my name. I rocked my hips against yours even harder, your hands raked across my skin, over my breasts and down my stomach, latching on to my hips. You began thrusting your hips into mine at the exact time I thrust mine into yours. We were in perfect rhythm. I felt everything inside me start to scream. I felt that little familiar tingling feeling building between my legs.

Your eyes were squeezed tightly shut and, for a change, you were biting your bottom lip.

You moaned, “Fuck, Kristen, I’m about to come...”

We never used protection. It just didn’t start out that way, and I wanted nothing between us. Normally, though, that would be my queue to slip off of you and take you in my mouth. This time though, I was enjoying the look on your face entirely too much to move.

The pressure continued to build between my legs and I could feel you tensing inside me. You stopped thrusting and began pushing at my hips, warning me to move. I held on. I rocked my hips harder against you. The friction was sending me over the edge.

We came at the same time. I’ve never heard a more beautiful sound, than that of you saying my name when you came.

I collapsed onto your chest. Your arms instantly surrounded me, your finger tips drawing a beautiful portrait against my skin.

“That was wonderful,” I said as I nuzzled into the crook of your neck.

I could feel you smile and I smiled too. I eventually left the comfort of you and excused myself to the bathroom to clean up. I never stayed the night, normally. But I so badly wanted to on this night. I wasn’t sure what you’d think of that.

I came out of the bathroom, you appeared to already be asleep. I quietly crawled in bed next to you. I wanted to touch you, but I didn’t want to wake you. As I lay next to you contemplating what to do, you rolled on to your side, towards me, and scooped me up next you. I smiled contently, loving your smell and your warmth.

“Kris?”

I thought you were sleeping. “Yea?”

“Remember when you asked what was wrong with me earlier?” you asked.

“Yes.”

“There is something wrong.”

I turned my head so I could see you behind me. “What is it?” I asked.

You sighed and looked me directly in the eyes. “I don’t want to share you anymore.”

I smiled, “Rob, I don’t want to be shared.”

We kissed briefly before falling asleep together, and in that moment, everything was bliss.




***Author’s Note: Hope you guys like this! Let know what your suggestions for future songs are!

Follow me on Twitter!! @AllOrNothingKR

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was great... i loove the new idea of this story... :))

Jess said...

This was sweet,Great first Mini. I endign reading it wanting a chapter 2! Can't I twist ou arm???... I've already sent you a million songs that I like so I won't send you another one. xoxo

Cougar71 said...

Clever idea...and to be at the mercy of other people's song suggestions. I like it.

Really enjoyed this. Beautiful. Perfect ending dialogue.

Anonymous said...

geez, i almost got into the screen... this was great!!!
and your idea is very good!! an interactive fic!!
well, my sugestions are:
sex on fire -KOL
closer -KOL
cahsing cars -Snow Patrol
the way you look tonight -Frank Sinatra
looking forward the next chapter!!
Mandav from ff.net
=**